Welcome to La Roccia Wellness Hotel where well-being meets the essence of our magnificent Fiemme Valley.
The ideal holiday we would like to offer you is to immerse yourself in nature and the traditions of our mountains, both in and out of the hotel.
The philosophy of our family is to create an holiday tailored to your needs.
The Spring and the Autumn are the perfect seasons to enjoy the tranquillity of nature that surrounds us and try the gastronomic delights of our region
Paolo, Federico and Guendalina will suggest you daily walking tours where it is possible join a mountain chalet to have lunch, they will help you to discover the marvelous forests and pastures of Fiemme Valley, the wild mountains of the Lagorai chain and the amazing Dolomites.
During your stay ( weekend excluded) we will have the pleasure to propose some moments to share with our family:
- Simone and his cuisine staff will introduce themselves: A journey through the flavors of our territory and its products tasting the “Trento Doc”sparkling wine
- Lorena and her beauticians will let you indulge in moment of pure relaxation in our new La Roccia Wellness center with amazing view on our Val di Fiemme (swimmingpool, spa and beauty center)
- “Lunch or snack at the Maso” to share a special moment with us to our Maso Battiston which is our personal family alpine pasture farm – from here you can also enjoy a nice excursion to the Natural Park of Monte Corno
By us you can further enjoy:
– A fantastic view on the Dolomites and the Lagorai Chain
– Daily suggestion for tailored made excursions where it is possible have lunch at a mountain chalet (extra charge)
– 1 tasting menu of gourmet pizzas with different beers combined at the Pizzeria Excelsior (upon reservation and extra charge)
– La Birra di Fiemme: visit to the local brewery of Fiemme (subject to the availability of the brewmaster)
– Trentino & FiemmE-Motion Guest Card that includes the the possibility to use the ski-lifts in Val di Fiemme (15/6 – 15/9) for your entire stay paying only a fee of 7 euro per adults ( 30% reduction under 16, free children under 8 if accompanied by an adult paying), transport in Trentino, visits to the Parco di Paneveggio and various museums and castles in Trentino, as well as daily activities in nature
– Bicycle hire (excluding e-bikes) free of charge, while supplies lasts
The offer is in half board including breakfast and dinner. Drinks are excluded