The Fiemme Cembra Guest card 2023: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
The Fiemm Cembra Guest Card is one of the two cards of Trentino that allows you to access a myriad of activities and services during your holiday in Fiemme Valley.
The Fiemme Pinè Cembra Guest Card is renewed every year with amazing new features and is valid as follows:
Spring: in the bridges of April 25th and May 1st, from May, the 12th to June, the 11th on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays – Program under definition
Sommer: every day from June, the 12th to September, the 21st – program under definition
Autumn: from 22/9 to 15/10 Friday-Sunday – Program under definition
The card allows you to:
- get the Summer Card at the lifts of Val di Fiemme for just 16.50 euro per person (children 0-7 free with each paying adult, if not accompanied they pay 9 € ; kids 8-16 € 11.00). This summer card gives you access to the chairlifts and cable cars to reach the high-altitude paradises during your stay, if you spend here at least 2 nights.
Every day you can choose among one of these lifts: Alpe Cermis, Latemar Pampeago, Latemar Predazzo, Bellamonte-Castelir. * the service is valid for a round trip on 1 of the open lift area every day
Lifts opening: Pampeago 2/6 – 24/9; Latemar 10/6 – 17/9; Bellamonte 2/6 – 24/9; Cermis from 17/6 to 24/6 (from 17/6 till Doss dei Laresi and from 24/6 till Paion)
- Free transport in Fiemme Valley, with trains, shuttle buses, and services on call.
- Free admission to the Palace of the Magnificent Community of Fiemme, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites and the Natural Park of Paneveggio – Pale di San Martino.
- Excursions with Alpine guides, naturalistic guides, guided tours, food and wine tastings, and many other activities.
- Discounts of 30% on many activities and services in the valley.
- Weekly program of activities.